Saturday, June 12, 2010

Should you need us...

Went to the Loft to watch Labyrinth tonight. Fun times. Could have done without all the line mimicking and general loudness (there were a lot of people there, some in costumes), but all in all worth my $5. Or Cass's $5, whichever way you want to look at it.

That movie holds valuable lessons. Lessons which I am far too tired to explain tonight.


I wish Kristina and Emily could have come.


I am so surprised Kristina is not naming her son Tobey. We used to fight in high school about which one of us was going to get to name their child Tobey. We finally decided whomever was first got the name.

I guess it rolls to the next one. Which is, more than likely, not me. I want to have a kid, but mi amor thinks es no bueno. So Kristina, you get another chance!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

God I love that movie! I actually suggested the name Toby to Kenneth and he hated it. Although, I wanted Tobias, Toby for short, but arrested development kinda messed that up for me.