Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just call me angel of the morning


I am not one of those people who wakes up looking like a angel. Typically, I have an annoyed, "what the hell time is it?" look on my face. My skin looks oily, my hair is huge, and I am in some old beat up t shirt and boxers. (currently, I am wearing boxers that are so old there is no more elastic. They keep falling down. Hi neighbors!)

The other morning I woke up and took some pictures. This is embarrassing for me, but it is also a little cathartic. I need to realize someday that my modeling career is probably not going to take off. Haha.

I'm wearing my favorite, most softest t shirt.

Waking up beautiful is a gift. If you have it, treasure it.








Sigh. My greatest secrets exposed. I'm running out of things to blog about...

No comments: