Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Up! Up! And away!

I just watched "Up!" I love love love that movie. If my dog had a sci-fi style talking device she would speak just like Dug. Dumb, yet sweet.


That movie is such a wonderful reminder that life is the adventure. Its easy to feel stagnant in life, and to forget.

I have been super super introspective lately.


Oh yeah, also I got sick today. Heat stroke. I almost passed out walking along University to get a sandwich. That would have been embarrassing.

Did I mention it was super hot today? Yeah, it was.




1 comment:

Monique Lopez said...

I re watched Up the other day. Seriously had me balling in the beginning. So sweet and cute. Felipe says its cheap tugs at your heart strings. Whatevs.

Also, remember when I passed out due to heat stroke at breakers trying to get an inter tube and everyone but you refused to bat an eyelash or try to help because they thought I was drunk? Good times...