Monday, June 7, 2010

TOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTT

The heat makes me lethargic. I don't want to do anything. I met with K and Ems for lunch today at Sabine's. Emily is sick, so she went home, But Kristina and I went to How Sweet it Was and Pop Cycle for a bit. Even still, after about 40 minutes we decided it was just too hot to do anything and went home. I can't imagine being 8 months pregnant right now. ick.


I got a pretty scarf at the thrift store. Now that it is summer I can start wearing scarves in my hair again. I love the way that looks. A lot of my old ones are starting to get, well, old, so I am always on the lookout for new ones.

I couldn't help but notice that even though it is downright hellish outside people were super super nice all day. I love Tucson.

San Diego in two weeks!!!! I can't wait for the weather, the beach, and mi familia.

No comments: