Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby Love

I went shopping for Kristina's shower today. I sort of skipped the registry and bought her things I thought would be helpful. I don't spend my time reading Mormon mommy blogs for nothing. I bought her things that I had read from real moms really worked.

I am so excited for the shower. I am outrageously excited for Emory to be born. He will be so loved. Not just by his parents, who are wonderful people, but by everyone who comes into contact with him. I just know that he will be an amazing human being.

I hope he likes me!


I am going to miss Kristina's birthday though :(. It is on the 25th and I don't get back into town until the 26th. I didn't even think about it when I was booking the tickets. In fact, I totally forgot about the shower and booked my flight out for the 19th. I was able to change it to the 20th when I realized the mistake. I'm sort of a scheduling idiot.

Oh! My haircut turned out pretty cute!
Its not bad for a $15 last minute cut.


Pictures later.


No comments: