Saturday, June 19, 2010

California I'm comin' home

I will be gone until next Saturday. I am going to try to go without blogging (or reading blogs!!) for the whole week. I'm going to shun the internet as much as possible. Too bad my emails come to my phone. :(.


The baby shower was wonderful! One of Kristina's friends (Cynthia, maybe?) made her the coolest diaper bag. We all passed it around and wondered if she would make one for us too. All in all, there was a lot of love in the room. Michelle came all the way from CA, and my mom was there in spirit. I'm so glad I get to be a part of this process.


I can't wait to see my family!! I promise to take lots of pictures and POST THEM! I am so excited to be in San Diego. I am so dreading to get on an airplane. Tomorrow, I will be completely zoned out on sudaphed, ativan, and white wine. Should be fun!


Seriously, I hate to fly. The ironic thing is, I am probably the only person in the world comfortable in coach class. I require very little leg room.

Wish me luck, pray for a safe trip, and enjoy your week without me. It will be hard, I know.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I'll be missing your blogging but, I hope you have so much fun! I can't wait to see lots of pictures. Thanks for your wonderful gifts, that bottle cleaner is probably going to be the most handiest of all. I wuv you have a safe trip!!