Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy Day

It was hot today. I spent most of my day in the car, pounding the pavement, as it were. I have two interviews. One is a group interview which is supposed to be next week. I forgot I will be out of town next week. Whoops! The real promising one is with Macy's on the 30th. As a result of having worked at both Macy's and Robinson's May, I pretty much know everyone who works there. And even though I wasn't always a model employee (I was going through some stuff, okay??), everyone always liked me. I really hope I can work there again. It was a good company to work for. I really enjoyed it.


In preparation for Chloe's graduation next week I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. I hope it turns out cute. I need a little boost right now.

Later on I am going to write a post about something which really infuriated me the other day. I wanted to spit nails. But right now I am in a good mood and I don't want to ruin it.

I stopped by the puppy store at the mall today. I played with some motley looking poodle-ish puppy thing. He was cute.

Kristina, why do bunnies sleep in piles on top of each other??


I'm pretty discouraged about this job thing. When I was thin and beautiful it was so easy for me to get a job. I never realized just how amazing I was capable of looking until I didn't look that way anymore :(


I have to start the laundry if I want to be ready to go on Sunday.


Baby shower Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
San Diego Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so so so excited to get out of town for a while. The weather had better be awesome.


1 comment:

Kristina said...

Well, you see, the reason bunnies sleep in piles is because they're cute. Also you're cute too, and some mad style. It's just hard to find a job in general. Stay positive and hang in there.