Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home!

pictures later. I am supposed to be meeting Emily for dinner.


Missed Connections News:

Dear Plush Bathroom BJ Girl,

First of all, thank you for pulling me into the stall and blowing my mind. The only problem is that you gave me the wrong number afterwards. Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that your name wasn't really Consuela McGraw. Holla back.

And the responses: No. 1

dude--she blew you in the bathroom. of course she's not going to give you her right number.
besides, what were you going to do, take her out to dinner? maybe introduce her to your mom and dad?
don't be stupid.
you lived the dream. appreciate it for what it was and let it go.


No 2

Hi there,
I am glad that I made your night. I am not looking for anything special. It was a one and done completely for you. You looked like you needed a little happiness.
By the way, it is SIR, not girl.
thanx
xoxoxo

No. 3

There are no"emoticons" or expressions or groups of words to describe how much I ROTFL. This is brilliant. Definately should have this group of messages in the Craig's best.

LOL




Love craigslist.

Vacation recap forthcoming.

No comments: